1. Is the service free for employers?
Yes. The service has a free component. However for a greater reach and efficiency, we recommend an upgrade to a paid option on a post by post basis.
2. Do I need to be a registered company to advertise a role?
No. Individuals can also advertise jobs such as personal coaching request, tutorship and more.
3. Is it possible to advertise a full time role?
Yes. Any type of role can be advertised as some of our members are keen on taking full time roles.
4. Is this platform for white collar jobs?
No. Any type of work, white and blue collar can be advertised. Some of our white collar members are more than keen on taking on handy work and vice versa.
Job seekers (ReJobbers)
1. Is this platform only reserved to retirees?
No. The platform is open to anyone. However most of the roles and activities advertised will tend to suit people who have retired or are keen to take up flexible roles.
2. Is the service free for ReJobbers?
Yes. The service has a free component. However for a greater social benefit, such as events perks, earlier job viewing and many more, we recommend an upgrade to a premium membership.