The Customer Service Representative is one of the first points of contact with our guests. You will greet clients in person and over the phone.
This is a part-time position working approximately 16 hours/week.
The working hours are:
- Fridays 5pm to 8pm
- Saturdays 9am to 5pm (30 min break for lunch)
- Sundays 12pm-5pm
- Mondays 5pm-8pm
This is a great opportunity for a stay-at-home parent, who wants to ease their way back into the workforce or a retiree looking to pick up some “fun money” or anyone who has a flexible schedule.
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide information regarding payment to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Issue receipts to customers
- Receive and submit credit applications
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- College diploma in Office Administration, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Must be detailed oriented
- The ability to speak French is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Computer Savy
- Analytical Skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Telephone Skills
- Dependable Team Player
- Highly Reliable
About Lounsbury Furniture
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury’s greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 400 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
The Lounsbury Group of Companies is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Career growth and continuous development
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Skills Attention to details, Communication, Customer Service, Sales