RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers navigate these unprecedented retail changes.
Perfect for college students, stay at home parents, retirees, teachers, military spouses or anyone else who is looking for a flexible and independent job offers a generous supplemental income!
Are you looking for an independent part-time job that allows you the flexibility to set a schedule that works with your busy life and has unlimited earnings potential? Then join RetailData’s growing and diverse Field Representative Team!
We are seeking individuals to join our team who are self-motivated, detail oriented and most importantly dependable. We have been the leading provider of retail intelligence to the largest retailers in the world for over 30 years and have growing demands for additional Field Representatives to help us to collect critical retail information such as pricing, promotion, and merchandising data.
What does RetailData Offer You ?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the company.
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and 750 hours worked.
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent , flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
Come work for an essential business! We put an emphasis on A.R.T = A ccountability, R espect, T rust!
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 10 – 25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility.
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40 pounds intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Address Etobicoke, Dieppe, Levis, Mississauga, Surrey, Regina
- Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Skills Attention to details, Customer Service, Time Management